EFFECTIVE MONDAY, AUGUST 9, 2021 MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL BALTIMORE CITY RESIDENTS AND GUESTS WHEN INDOORS, REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused tremendous pain and suffering for many Marylanders and upended our daily lives. We must respond to this pandemic collectively to overcome the virus safely. This includes doing our part to protect neighbors, friends, and family members by continuing to wear a mask, practicing social distancing, and following our city’s guidance when leaving our homes.
We will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation. Below is a list of resources that will be updated regularly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Maryland Department of Health: Novel Coronavirus Guidance for Older Adults
- Maryland Department of Health: Diabetes and COVID-19
- Baltimore City Health Department: Food Handling Guidance
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention: Guidance for Mass Gatherings
- Baltimore to Reinstate Indoor Mask Requirement Monday Amid ‘Substantial’ COVID Transmission